On our first day home I asked Allyson to "watch" Eva while I went to get something from the other room. I came back to her sharing her most precious toys (froggy blankie, baby piggy and a few others) and singing I am a Child of God to her. Such a sweet sight.
The proud big sister.
While Ally loves her little sister she is realizing she isn't always cute. Eva was having a bit of a crying fit (it was pretty bad) and she told Steve "my little sister is a whiner" even funnier because I had asked Allyson not to be a whiner earlier that same morning.
I had to make sure Eva got to wear this adorable cherry outfit before she grew out of it!
Allyson asks to hold Eva at least every day.
As you can tell from the Halloween shirt Ally is picking out her own clothes these days. It makes my life easier as long as I don't worry about matching clothes or clothes that fit.
Looking adorable as she sleeps (what she does most).
3 comments:
She is going to be an awesome big sister. They are both adorable!! I keep meaning to call you but I get side tracked so easy these days :-). Love you and think about you often!!
Adorable girls!
Love that last picture! She looks so good in pink. Ally looks like she is a great big sister.
Post a Comment