Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Walk

A couple of weeks ago my mom was watching both Devin and Allyson.  I stopped by after work and joined in their fun.  These two are so cute together, they play really well together.  We decided to go on a walk to help use up some of their boundless energy.

Ally was constantly getting sidetracked and Devin was very worried that she would get left behind.  He would say "Ally, Ally, come on!" and then make sure we were waiting for her.

I didn't get any good pictures of these two, they never slowed down.  They collected a lot of "treasures" on the walk.  I think Devin had every single pocket stuffed full of acorns, he loved collecting them.  I love the difference between boys and girls, Ally wanted to collect oak balls while Devin just wanted to stomp on them. 

They were so proud they made it to the top of the gravel pile.  

It was a fun afternoon watching these two play together.  The walk (1 mile long) sufficiently wore them out, while resting on the couch while watching Sesame Street and barely moved.  

No comments: