I was lucky that my birthday fell on a Saturday this year. I was thinking how when I was in school it was horrible when my birthday fell on a weekend because then I couldn't see my friends. Now I am glad I didn't have to go to work and I could do whatever I wanted. Funny how things change.
Since I could do whatever I wanted I wanted to take Allyson to the Horse-o-rama in Hidden Valley. I thought it would be fun to see the horses, but I mostly thought the petting zoo would be fun for Allyson.
They had quite a few different animals, Allyson loved looking at all of them.
We met my parents there and of course we had to sport our Vote for Comstock buttons. Campaigning as always!
They also had a face painting station (I was a little surprised how young the girls were that were doing it). Allyson was very serious while the girl painted her arm.
Allyson and her cute Ladybug. We recently got the book "Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad" from the Library and she loves it. Maybe that is why she picked the ladybug.
We went home and both Ally and I took a short nap, I love taking naps and don't get to do it often enough. Then we headed to Williams to have birthday dinner with Steve's parents and my parents. We went to Louis Cairo's and it was so good. I can't wait to go back! We had lots of fun visiting and eating. I need to get the pictures from my mom since I didn't take any.
After all the sitting in the car and in the restaurant Allyson was going stir crazy. I remembered seeing a park just off the highway so we went to check it out. It was a really nice park, it was really clean and had fun play structures.
Allyson loved going down the slide over and over again.
It was just what she needed after all that sitting.
She made a friend and they had fun going down the slide together. I loved how Allyson kept calling her "my friend, my friend" the instant she that started playing together.
It was a wonderful birthday, I enjoyed spending it with people I love.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment