Monday, May 28, 2012

Prayer

Allyson has been working on her prayer skills both at home and in nursery.  She has been able to repeat phrases we whisper to her as she prays for awhile now.  Lately she has been adding her own parts to the prayers and I love it.  Here is tonight's version.  Allyson's additions are in bold.

Thank you for this day
Thank you that we could see Papa and Grandma
Papa, Grandma, Papa, Grandma
Thank you for the sunshine and play baseball
Please bless daddy at work on fire engine

It made me smile, I love seeing how her little mind works.

Another funny thing happened today, while we were outside Ally noticed I had some mud on my leg (we had been planting) so she licked her finger and rubbed the dirt off.  Silly girl.  She sees everything I do and loves to do it too, I had better be on my best behavior!

No comments: