The other day Allyson asked to watch Dora and I hesitated (contemplating if there would be a better time for me to have her occupied), then she asked "in minute?". It was so cute, obviously I say that to her a lot.
Related to that, now when I ask her to do something, she responds with "in a minute!". Heaven help us.
Allyson loves to "read" books if she knows the story line she will repeat parts of it, otherwise she makes it up from the pictures. I love watching her "read".
One day she had grabbed the Book of Mormon Reader and I heard her "reading" saying 'hehi' (not sure if that is Nephi or Lehi" and a bunch of words I couldn't understand. So sweet.
Related to that, now when I ask her to do something, she responds with "in a minute!". Heaven help us.
Allyson loves to "read" books if she knows the story line she will repeat parts of it, otherwise she makes it up from the pictures. I love watching her "read".
One day she had grabbed the Book of Mormon Reader and I heard her "reading" saying 'hehi' (not sure if that is Nephi or Lehi" and a bunch of words I couldn't understand. So sweet.
Allyson calls this her princess towel (because of the cute sparkles on the hood). Allyson is a creature of habit and it can be hard for her to make new transitions, so when she outgrew her baby hooded towels I really talked up this cute pink one to make it special. I mentioned that we got this towel at her baby shower, so now every time we use it she says "princess towel, baby shower". She says it with authority (she must be a Comstock!) as if she remembers it.
When I get home from work Steve usually asks me "how was work?" now Allyson will also ask me "how work today?". She used to just ask it after Steve but now she will ask it at random times (especially if we are cuddling) and asked me "how was work today" out of the blue. So cute. She even asked me on Saturday and Sunday, I explained I didn't go to work, I was home with her.
Allyson loves to play the piano, I can rarely sit down and play without her climbing up on the bench with me. Luckily I have convinced her that the higher keys (read not quite as loud) are hers and the rest are mommy's.
This girl sure makes life fun!
4 comments:
she is so grown up!
She does indeed!
oh my goodness,could this cute girl be any more like her mommy?! so adorable :)
She reminds me a lot of my Kaci. :) The phrase that she has picked up on from me is "hold on" LOL. Allyson is so pretty!
Post a Comment