The last part of Allyson's bedtime routine involves us both snuggling with her froggy blankie, I ask her for a hug, then a kiss and I lay her down in her crib with her blankie and she falls asleep.
Tonight she was very tired and ready for bed, I grabbed her blankie and she automatically gave me a hug and a kiss, unprompted, and pointed to her crib. She was very ready for bed, but I thought it was so sweet that knew the hug and kiss came first.
Our little girl loves her sleep and that is something I understand completely.

Greeting me in the morning after a wonderful nights sleep.
4 comments:
I love snuggle-time! Especially the hug and kiss. She is so sweet!
So cute, just want to kiss those cheeks!
Just wait until she walks down the hall and knocks on her door for bedtime when you're running a bit behind. I love the picture of her happy in the morning. Too precious.
What a sweetheart! So glad she knows this is important.
Post a Comment