Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Granny's House

Friday after Thanksgiving we were able to go visit my Granny Comstock's house. I remeber coming here as a little girl to visit my Great Grandma (we called her Granny). After she died the family sold the house; the newest owners have taken on the project of restoring the house. You can read more about the history and restoration of the house here.

It is such a beautiful house filled with memories. It was so wonderful to be able to go inside and look around. Walking through the rooms brought back so many fond memories of my Granny and the fun times we had.

Mommy Daughter picture

Family picture on the front steps.

3 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

What a treat! Next I'll be seeing you on BYU's Generations Project tv show :-)

rosebud said...

GEE Erin & Steve,

What a GREAT HOUSE.YOUR POOR Granny trying to keep up the cleaning.Oh My....I'll bet you did have a lot of wonderful memories.Thank God .Memories will always be there to remember..

Love& Hugs,
G.Grandpa& G. Grandma E.

SuSu said...

I loved that house, what a treasure.