if she is loosing her hair that means its time for a whole head of it to come in! She looks big! how much does she weigh these days? Cam still can't fit in most of his newborn clothes. Haha.
She's getting really big. Love the little dress she's in. We just got back from Tucson and saw Cameron and he has some catching up to do. Brondon is with us and he is going snow boarding tomarrow. Hopefully Amanda can remember how to put pics because I tried a couple of times now and totally failed.Hence no new pics yet.
9 comments:
if she is loosing her hair that means its time for a whole head of it to come in! She looks big! how much does she weigh these days? Cam still can't fit in most of his newborn clothes. Haha.
No crying? And such modest bath photos...
She is getting big!
She is sooo Cute!!!!
That first picture is such a good one!! So cute and getting so big too fast!! I love that dress ;)
Can't wait to meet her in person. She's just adorable!!!
Oh, I miss her! I know its only been a week but a long week!
She is such a sweetie! I love the new clothes! She has grown already!
What a cute little smile. :)She's such a beautiful baby.
awww, she gets more beautiful everyday! I love her new dress. I need your home address..
Can't wait to see the two little cousins together.
She's getting really big. Love the little dress she's in. We just got back from Tucson and saw Cameron and he has some catching up to do.
Brondon is with us and he is going snow boarding tomarrow. Hopefully Amanda can remember how to put pics because I tried a couple of times now and totally failed.Hence no new pics yet.
Post a Comment