Steve blessed Allyson this last Sunday. It was a wonderful day and we were so glad we were able to share it with family. It was also very nice to be in church again.
My mom made Allyson's blessing dress, she looked so pretty in it.
What a wonderful day for you all!!!! She certainly is precious. It's been so long since I have seen all of your family in one place!!! I am happy for you all. She looks wonderful. Tell you mom that she is a "closet" seamstress. What a beautiful dress!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so sad I didn't get to see you while we were there. Glad things are going well.
The YW said Steve's Brother was cute! So watch out...one might just be related to you someday...Jk..Allyson looks so cute!
What a wonderful day for you all!!!! She certainly is precious. It's been so long since I have seen all of your family in one place!!! I am happy for you all. She looks wonderful. Tell you mom that she is a "closet" seamstress. What a beautiful dress!!!!
Post a Comment