
Allyson meeting Uncle James (he is very excited to finally be an Uncle).

Tiara and Jimmy couldn't wait to meet their new cousin Allyson.
Allyson and Uncle Brandon finally got to meet.

Grandma Cherry and Allyson

Allyson's first bath, she wasn't so sure she liked it.

Luckily it got better wrapped in a warm towel.

Both Allyson and I are doing a lot of sleeping these days.

A rare moment with her eyes open.
11 comments:
She's so sweet! What a treat for the family to meet her. Enjoy that sleep when you can. Call if you need anything :-) Love, Julie
dont you feel like all you do is sleep?? she is cute!! congrats!
What a sweet picture with her eyes open! She looks so healthy and happy. She really does look like steve...but she'll grow out of that :) I love you guys!
What a beautiful daughter!!! I am so glad everyone is happy and healthy!!! There is nothing like being a parent!!! Enjoy!!!! It is wonderful.
Goy hated his first bath too. But loves from Mom and Dad always make it better. Enjoy, they get big WAY too quick!!!
So sweet!
She's precious! There is nothing else in the world like a brand new baby!!
It is so good to see you all together safe and happy. Even if you are a bit (lot) sleepy! We look forward to seeing her hopefully before she turns one.
oh man, it must be so great to live so close to your momma at a time like this. How precious, i love the picture of her yawning. And i am SO glad she is home!!
She's so beautiful, Erin! Congraulations to all of you!
I go my misson call today! Wellington, New Zealand!! A Family History Mission, Records Preservation. I am "stoked" (that's an old expression meaning I am excited)
Love you all!
Congratulations, Erin! Apparently I haven't been blog surfing enough lately, I totally missed the news that your little sweetheart arrived. Sorry to hear about the pneumonia stuff at the beginning. So happy to hear that she's home and happy. I know it's cliche and everybody says it, but seriously enjoy every moment because they grow WAY too fast! She's a cutie!!
Post a Comment