My 10 year class reunion was last weekend, due to a very cute little girl I was unable to attend. Luckily I was able to meet up with these girls for breakfast the next day.
Jenine, Katherine, Me, Allison
Jenine, Katherine, Me, AllisonIt had been way too long since I had seen these girls, it was so good to catch up.
2 comments:
You all look gorgeous! I was so bummed I couldn't make it. But between three little girls, finances, and being two states away what can you do?
Hope you girls had fun. I'll have to plan a trip to NoCal soon :)
Erin! It was so good to see you and I'm so happy for you! I was so tired from the night before that I didn't talk much (not that I was ever much of a talker) but I'm so glad we made the trip to good ol' M-town to see you! ps I found your blog from Di's :)
Post a Comment