Thursday, February 19, 2009

Observations

I am tired of not having anything to post, and our trip is old news by now so time to move on. Since we haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen here are some observations courtesy of me:

I love puppies - we recently got to dog and puppy sit and I loved it (probably because I never had to clean up any puddles, Steve was always the lucky winner!)

I love buying things for our house - and I really wish I had an unlimited budget. That would make it so much easier, but I guess it makes it a challenge to decorate on a budget.

Valentines Dinner is so much more relaxing at home, cheaper too! - Who wants to share a romantic night with huge crowds anyway.

I get really upset and angry when movies that I watch have a cheating husband storyline. I don't think this used to bother me as much before I was married and it was surprising how angry I got.

I love the rain- We have received a lot of rain recently and I love it. We needed it so badly (still do) nothing sounds better than rain on the roof.

7 comments:

Little Star said...

I hear ya on the adulterous movie line... I've noticed an increase in commercials with similar suggestive messages, they bug me too... More so even really, because it's not part of a movie plot, it's marketing to people that presumedly accept this as a norm or acceptable behavior... it's insulting!!!!

Lowe Family said...

I would have to agree with you on the movie thing. I am totally the same way! I don't know what it is. I noticed it when I first got married and I was still working. A lot of people would come in because of marital problems...mostly because the guy cheated and they were trying to "work it out". But now it seems like every movie talks about it too. I hear ya!!

Norm and Frances said...

I must agree with the rain!!! I can remember being in your barn and listening to the rain. You and Christy told me that you once went and layed up on the hay stack and just listened for a while. What peace!!!

I love puppies too. Puddles and all!

Kristalyn said...

I would have to disagree about the loving dogs part...I just can't love something that smells so bad and leaves hair and little surprises everywhere...but I know that there are plenty of dogs out there that need loving homes, so I'm glad that there are caring people like you who give them homes. :) I know you didn't ask if I agreed or not...but I just had to write it. I do agree with your other observations. :)

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

You and I are are quite similar- I love to decorate my house also...have actually been wanting to take interior decorating classes so I can be better at it... and I love dogs/puupies. They are so funny!

I also hate movies where ANYONE cheats...infidelity and I dont get along!

Di said...

I agree. I love the rain too...SO much better than the snow.