The last part of the trip we crammed in as much visiting as we could. I could not pass through Utah without seeing Christy and her cute little Katie. I got to stop by her house and visit for a few hours, it was not long enough at all. It is so good to catch up and made me wish our plans of living next door to each other for the rest of our lives could come true.

Another Christy and Erin picture to add to the collection, thanks for a great visit.

For dinner that night we went to an Italian restaurant in Provo called La Dolce Vita. We had a very friendly waiter. It was really fun to see Marshall and he is a good waiter, Steve never had to ask for a refill (and that is how Steve calculated the tip).
3 comments:
Sounds like a nice restaurant... It's hard to find good service most places... LOL!
That's sounds just like Mike!;) Looks like you guys had a great trip!
I have heard of that place and it is supposed to be very good. Maybe we will try to get there and surprize Marshall!!
I am glad to see that you were able to see Christy. She waited anxiously for the whole day!!!!
Your mom called me the other day, when she heard about my dad, and we talked for an hour!!!! It was so good to hear her voice. Whenever I needed a good honest answer to something, I knew your mom and dad were always there. What a treasure they are! but then, I am sure you know that!
Post a Comment