Friday, August 15, 2008

Peaches

Last year I found a great fruit stand that had the best peaches. There is nothing better than a fresh ripe peach, it is just so good. So my mom and I took advantage of these great peaches and did some canning. We canned 36 quarts of peaches in one day! It was a really hot day but we survived thanks to the pool. And now we will have delicious peaches in the winter too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wooooooow holy cow mrs. domestic! I need to learn how to do stuff like that. We miss you guys.

The Barth Family Blog said...

Yum yum! I love fresh, and canned peaches. My parents do it every year. I know how long it can take, so way to go! :)

Lowe Family said...

Those look so good! I need to learn how to can. I wish we had some good peaches here!

Tiffany said...

Yum! Good for you - that's a ton of work!

Di said...

That's a whole lotta canned peaches.