Wednesday, July 23, 2014

She Walks!

7/16/14
Eva officially walks!  I was going to do a post about her taking steps but not really walking, she would take 3 or 4 steps and that would be all (I was happy with that progress).  The last few days I noticed her taking more chances while playing and venturing to take 3 steps more and more often.  She also started letting go of the couch or table and taking one step instead of immediately dropping to the crawling position.  Today I really noticed her trying a lot more, it helped that she commandeered Allyson's play shopping cart and pushed it all over.
Tonight while at my parents house she walked from my dad, almost all the way across the room (10ft?) to me!  She did great!  Being Eva she will only do it when she wants, and if you try to help/encourage her she won't do it.   Perfect timing, only 7 days until our camping trip!






7/28/14
Update:  Eva has pretty much giving up crawling entirely.  She prefers walking and her little toddle is adorable.  She love walking and is even really good about keeping her balance while carrying toys or my water bottle (her favorite).

No comments: