Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stuff...

We have been busy doing stuff. Nothing particularly exciting but we sure seem to fill the days. We grab every chance there is a little sunshine and head outside.
I have to be pretty careful about what I say, if I mention playing outside and we don't head out in 3.6 seconds there is a problem. So I try to remember to talk about shoes and sweatshirts first, before I mention outside.
These pictures are mostly from last week, the rain is back and inside time it is.

Our girl fearlessly tromps around the front lawn exploring and finding treasures. She would like to venture further and is rather disappointed when we stop her.

I think it is so cute how she points her bum in the air when she stands up, so adorable.

"Look, I found bark!"

The aftermath of piggy tails.

Allyson's hair is getting long and I try to find different ways to keep it out of her eyes.
I personally love the fountain of hair look on little girls.

Allyson loves riding around on daddy's shoulders, especially when he goes really fast.

She didn't love it so much when he went under a low branch, luckily she is a tough girl. The tears didn't last too long.

On the drive to Oroville.

Allyson got to spend last weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Cherry's. Steve and I stayed in Sacramento for our 5th Anniversary. It is hard to say who had more fun, us, Allyson or Grandma and Grandpa. She had fun playing with Abby, taking walks between Grandma Cherry's and Great Grandma Edgars, giving Great Grandpa Fury loves and so much more.
We had a good time too, going to the Temple, shopping, relaxing and being together.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

I love the fountain of hair too! It is awesome!

Rich and Brianne said...

Every little girl needs that fountain! Super cute shots.