We have been sick. The no fun, make you feel lousy, cold visited our family. It overstayed its welcome but we are finally feeling better. We used a lot of Kleenex, took as many naps as we could and now we are back to normal.

Demonstrating her Kleenex skills (or just playing with it)

Allyson has started to put both her hands up for "I don't know", I think it is adorable.
I might be guilty of asking her random questions like "Where is Uncle Wes?" just to see her adorable reaction.
Today we ventured outside, true it was sprinkling, but we had fun anyway. Aren't these overalls adorable? I can't get over how cute she looks in them.
Pointing out some amazing discovery, most likely a rock on the lawn.

Bringing said rock over to show me.

I love watching this little girl toddle around in her overalls.
6 comments:
Hey Allyson,
You are adorable in those Pink jeans.you are getting sooo big.that's the way to go with your " I DON'T Know" expression.it keeps them guessing.LOVE YOU.
G.Grandpa Al &G.Grandma Rose
The hair do makes her look like a baby version of Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. Very funny.
How adorable! I think she is totally rocking the overalls. Glad she's feeling better!
She is cute! and she tells the truth, where is Uncle Wes? Who Knows! :)
Cute as ever! I liked putting my girls in overalls too.
that is so cute how she holds her hands up. every time i see you guys playing outside i get so jealous of your yard!!
Post a Comment