I can't say enough about how much we are loving this weather. I know that we need to enjoy it while we can because winter will come back soon. So we are taking advantage of every opportunity to play outside. Allyson loves pushing her Radio Flyer wagon around, it is even more fun when you are not limited by the walls of our living room.

I love the concentration here, she is focused on getting to her destination (the edge of the lawn).

She is looking so grown up, she is such a big girl.

Did I mentioned that the wagon is a great place to store things? She uses it to transport her beloved soccer ball and important things like sticks and leaves.

I just can't get enough

The wagon is also fun to ride in, it is just not so much fun for mommy to push (it is only 2 feet off the ground).
2 comments:
OH!!! I just love watching all her videos and seeing how fast she is growing up and how adorable she is. Sounds like this summer you will have your hands full!!!! :)
i am SO jealous of your grass!!
Post a Comment