Saturday, September 11, 2010

Highchair

Ally graduated from her Bumbo to...


Her brand new high chair!!!


I realized it was probably time to get serious about getting her a high chair when her cute chubby legs would get stuck in her Bumbo.




Not only is the high chair a fun place to eat, but it is also a fun place to play while mom is working in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

I was so happy when we got Goy's highchair. Congrats Allyson. Enjoy making big messes for Mom :). And thanks for sharing your toys with Goy tonight.

Lowe Family said...

Yippy for Ally!!! Getting to be a big girl. Sophie makes a huge mess in her high chair and it seems like everything I put on the tray ends up on the floor in 2 seconds and I sspend more time entertaining her in her high chair then doing the things i needed too. That's ok I guess! Messy houses show fun times :) and a crazy mom!!

Unknown said...

oh good you found one, how do you like it? Is it the same as ours? It looks similar. Anyway, hopefully meal time is easier now!