Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Allyson!

Well, technically her half birthday was on Friday, but better late than never. Our little girl is now 6 months old and getting cuter by the minute. We took advantage of this beautiful spring weather and went out to enjoy the wildflowers on the ranch.

Exploring

"I think I look pretty cute in this field of flowers"

So many different flowers to check out.


A few stats from her 6 month check up:
25" tall (yeah for being over 2 feet tall)
13 lbs 5 oz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh she is growing up so fast! She is adorable and I love all the flowers!

Justin and LeAnne said...

What a beautiful background for such a beautiful baby!

SuSu said...

So cute, love, love, love the cheeks!

Unknown said...

look at her sitting all on her own!!

Lowe Family said...

what a perfect background! So cute!