Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adventures in Rice Cereal

Our little girl has had an insatiable appetite lately, so we thought maybe it was time to start her on rice cereal.

Here we go...

She quickly caught on to the whole spoon idea

Deciding...

Yup, that tasted pretty good!

Our little girl is quite the eater, she has finished off the full serving each time.

4 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

Have you ever tasted that stuff. I can't imagine that there would be any decision to make, but I guess to a baby it tastes like a rib eye!!!!

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Awesome!!! Congrats on a successful transition. Its so fun watching them discover new foods.

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

love that seat! Rachel thinks it is pretty cool too. Ally is growing quick.

Kristalyn said...

It's so fun to give them their first food! I always fed Carter in the Bumbo chair, too...that exact color! :) It's very convenient. :)