Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things that make me Smile



Ally enjoying the warm weather we enjoyed earlier this week.


Not the best picture of Allyson, but the sun was in her eyes.


We have discovered a few things that Allyson has inherited from me, like sticking her tongue out. She has discovered this very impressive talent and now she does it all the time. There is a picture of me as a baby sticking my tongue out in a very similar fashion.



This is what is known in my family as "the look", a very Comstock trait that I inherited from my dad. In fairness to her the camera was very close to her face. I think she was done with the mom paparazzi session


Prior to the look, just enjoying her crib (not that she sleeps in it yet, I am not ready for that). Such a big girl holding her head up!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The bumbo is so great, huh? Her bedding is adorable! Love it!

Linda said...

Hmmmm seems like I have seen that "look" with her daddy too!!
Soooo sweet! Miss you guys!
Love linda

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

Rachel just loves looking at pics of her baby cousins. Her first comment of Ally was that maybe she can touch her tongue to her nose like Rachel can. Now that is talent!