Talked to your mom and dad this morning and they were getting ready to go to the hospital and sit and wait. Your mom was having a bit of a hard time!!! It is different when it is your little girl, having a girl!!! I was lucky enough to see Katie and three of my other grandchildren born, and it sure was nice to be there to greet them.
As I sit here and type, I am sure you have had the baby already and I keep expecting Christy to call me. Good luck to you Erin and Steve and "Baby Cherry". Enjoy your little one, because before you know it, they are off and running and you are an empty nester, like us.
I put your names on the prayer roll at the Mt. Timpanogos Utah Temple today, so you have a little extra help.
Take care! Love to all three of you!!!! Pictures soon???
8 comments:
Yay! Hope she comes quickly and everything goes smoothly!! Good luck!!
Congrats you guys. Good luck, and can't wait to see some pics of the baby girl!
yay! I cant wait to see a pic of that little girl.. Good luck, you will do great!
Ahhhh! Good luck! So excited for ya! :) Hope you are ready! Get the drugs...I think they are amazing! :) Love you and cant wait to meet her!
We all can't wait to see Seraja
But seriously... Have you picked a name yet???
Talked to your mom and dad this morning and they were getting ready to go to the hospital and sit and wait. Your mom was having a bit of a hard time!!! It is different when it is your little girl, having a girl!!! I was lucky enough to see Katie and three of my other grandchildren born, and it sure was nice to be there to greet them.
As I sit here and type, I am sure you have had the baby already and I keep expecting Christy to call me. Good luck to you Erin and Steve and "Baby Cherry". Enjoy your little one, because before you know it, they are off and running and you are an empty nester, like us.
I put your names on the prayer roll at the Mt. Timpanogos Utah Temple today, so you have a little extra help.
Take care! Love to all three of you!!!! Pictures soon???
Congrats to you guys I hope all went well. Cant wait to see pictures. :)
Post a Comment