Sunday, September 20, 2009

Steve's Buck

Friday Steve wanted to get in one last hunt of the season and since I had to be at work my dad was more than happy to go with him. A short morning hunt quickly turned to into a longer hunt, not wanting to leave any place un-hunted.
All their "hard work" paid off! Steve got a really nice 3x3 that weighed in at 128lbs. I was really jealous and sad that I was at work instead of with him. (not that I am in any condition for much hiking!) Thanks to my mom for the pictures.




3 comments:

Lowe Family said...

Way to go Steve. When do we get to see some cute belly pictures :)

The Redford Family said...

I don't know what to say...Cool or gross. That is really awesome for Steve. I am glad he ended the season with one. Now you can enjoy eating it!

Unknown said...

hey how about some pictures of you instead of dead animals! haha. Oh and the nursery, i heard you guys have been working hard on the nursery.