This year the Perkins Family Reunion was in Heber, Utah. It was great to see everyone and catch up with everyone. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures of the actual reunion, you can see some family pictures here. The trip out to Utah was long as always and we met up with James and his family in Wells, NV.
Jimmy stretching his legs near the Utah Idaho border. This is where the mummified coyote heads were found and ceremoniously placed on James truck.
No trip to Utah is complete without seeing Temple Square.
Christy and Katie came up to Heber for a short visit. I was so excited to see her and her cute little girl, it is no fun living so far apart.

Jimmy and Tiara took us Geo-caching and we survived encounters with a snake and a swampy trail.
Jimmy stretching his legs near the Utah Idaho border. This is where the mummified coyote heads were found and ceremoniously placed on James truck.
No trip to Utah is complete without seeing Temple Square.
Christy and Katie came up to Heber for a short visit. I was so excited to see her and her cute little girl, it is no fun living so far apart.
Jimmy and Tiara took us Geo-caching and we survived encounters with a snake and a swampy trail.

5 comments:
I was so happy to see you! It looks like you had a blast. Have you ever tried geo-caching? Roger and I did it all the time and we had a blast. Love ya!
Yay! I'm so excited that you are a blogger, you are going to love it! I was in Utah the same time for a family reunion! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you. :)
you guys look like you are having fun!
Hey Steve & Erin! So glad you have a blog - it's a great way to stay in touch! You guys look great!
Hey Erin! I saw the link to your blog on Christy's blog. Cool to see you have one, I do too! I hope all is well for you :)
Post a Comment